Our Commitment to Quality in Treatment and Service
Our quality policy is to provide a service that consistently satisfies the needs and expectations of our patients. This level of quality is achieved through a system of clinical governance that delivers continuous improvements in the work of every member of the practice team.
Our system is based on the quality management system iCOMPLY, which is supplied and updated by CODE.
Dr Farzana Islam is the clinical governance leader, she has overall responsibility for implementing this policy.
This dental practice operates a Quality Assurance System to ensure:
- The consistent quality of dental care
- Effective measures of infection control
- Compliance with all health and safety legal requirements
- Compliance with all legal requirements for the safe use of x-ray equipment
- Compliance with all continuing professional development requirements of the General Dental Council
- We meet the requirements of Essential Quality Standards of Quality and Safety from the Care Quality Commission
The quality objectives of this dental practice are:
- To implement clinical governance through training and continually improve it through regular review.
- To comply with all relevant ethical, statutory and safety requirements.
- To provide services to that respect patients’ dignity and protect their rights.
- To always have satisfied patients and to provide our patients with the quality of experience that they would expect.