Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-coloured materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their colour, shape, size, or length.
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with your dentist.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
- Teeth that are discoloured, either because of root canal treatment, stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes, or the presence of large resin fillings that have discoloured the tooth.
- Teeth that are worn down.
- Teeth that are chipped or broken.
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (e.g. have craters or bulges in them).
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth. authentic watches.com fake best swiss replica watches reviews dark link master sword replica daytona replica watches